Sunday, March 1, 2009

Dave Dubee is Here

Hey all, I'm Dave Dubee and I'm finally starting to blog. Now I just need a topic! I have many hobbies so I'm not really sure what to write about first. Blogging is still brand new to me, in fact this is my first blog. I am in to a number of hobbies as I don't like to just sit around and watch the boob tube. I don't really dig watching endless sports games ie football, soccer, baseball or basketball. I just really don't find it interesting. I am more into chess and things that require thinking and challenge. I enjoy mentally stimulting myself. I like to read alot and some of my favorite subjects include philosophy, politics, chess, religion and things like that. So I will be talking about all kinds of things on this blog. Everything but trendy commercial crap like american idol and things like that. Please feel free to write a comment below and I welcome anyone and everyone to my personal space here. I look forward to some stimulating conversation and I must warn you, I love to argue. But it's not my fault that I'm always right about everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment